Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Special notes

This summer it has been tough trying to get Hunter to read. I hope one day he will enjoy it, but right now there are WAY better things he could be doing with his time. Or so he thinks. Last week instead of reading he decided he wanted to write something. He wrote us all these cute little notes that we got to read at dinner. I was saving them to blog about it, but he got upset one night and ripped them up (this is where the sorry note came from). Hunter, being the loving boy he is, made us all new notes. Plus a bonus one about the whole family!


Here is our family note.



My apology note. Breaks your heart, huh?



Daddy's...



Mine...




Lyssa's...



Jackson's...



I love our Hunter:)







2 comments:

  1. hahaha, I love that "Alyssa is a turd".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally hear Hunter saying Alyssa is a turd! That's funny!

    ReplyDelete