Tuesday, July 27, 2010

He looks like a man!

The title has nothing to do with the post, except for this funny little story. Jared picked up his glasses today and the kids are still trying to get used to them. Jared was holding Alyssa and she was looking right into his eyes and said, "Daddy, in your glasses you look like a man!". I found this extra funny because she usually calls him a woman;)

Here are just a few random pictures from the last couple weeks.

Hunter was showing off his b-boy tricks (he is pretty good, thinking about getting lessons). Then the kids decided to copy him. Jackson's was totally unexpected, but totaly cute!


Chonie heads!


Mhmm, ok. They all love to be as naked as I will let them.


We didn't get to see fireworks or go to a parade on the Fourth. Thank goodness we have Pioneer Day! I love to bring the kids to these things.
Whoops we are going backwards from night to day. Waiting for fireworks to start. We went to Sunset, they did better than expected. It was a good show.


Hunter wanted a friend to spend the night so we got Gavin, they had lots of fun.


Alyssa showing off her photographer skills. She did great especially since you couldn't see anything until the picture was already taken. (I am growing my hair out and I have to say I love it more than I thought. It still seems weird when I see myself in pictures though.)


Sitting at the parade. We got there 45 minutes early and there were about 3 other families sitting there. So if you want to see a parade, but don't want the crowd, go to Sunset.


1 comment:

  1. I love that you are growing your hair out, it is way cute. I also love the fact that your kids want to be naked!

    ReplyDelete