Sunday, November 1, 2009

I don't know what a coffin is...

I had to post this before I forgot.
Last night we went to our friends house to play games. Hunter loves when he is allowed to play also and we played Halloween Pictionary, so we figured he could play. He did really well and was a great help to the boy's team. On one of his turns he is drawing what looks like a tombstone. He draws it and adds a few details and no one is getting it, when he just puts the marker down and says, "ok that's all" and just waits for the boys to get it. Us girls decide to help him so we look at his word, it is coffin. Then he says, "I don't know what a coffin is, so I just drew that". We could not stop laughing, everyone thought he was so funny! I just love that kid! He is so fun to have around and now we have a new FHE game to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment