Monday, November 9, 2009

Halloweenie!


So we started off our Halloween festivities with some pumpkin carving a couple nights before Halloween.


Here is Hunter's pumpkin, for those who can't tell (because of my awesome carving skills) I put the real picture next to it. This is Bakugan Draganoid!


Alyssa is loving Mickey Mouse Clubhouse lately, so she wanted a Mickey Mouse pumpkin. Easy!


I chose Jackson's. We think he looks like Jack-Jack Attack and he has the perfect natural mohawk, so we made a Jack-Jack pumpkin, cute huh?

I love making fun food for the holidays, that really is my favorite part! So we made Jack-O-Lantern pancakes, Alyssa was so happy to get chocolate nilks (chocolate chips) for breakfast. Hunter has to do a funny face:)


Now we didn't actually have this lunch, dinner or dessert on Halloween, it just got too busy. We were put in charge of the Trunk or Treat the Sunday before, so that kinda messed up my whole plan. Don't worry, we made up for it the next day! Anyway lunch was Mummy Dogs! Yummy!


Dinner: Green guts, blood and eyeballs!

Witch's fingers for dessert!

The Princess, Fighter Pilot and Pumpkin are ready to Trick-or-Treat!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if I've ever seen a fighter pilot on halloween, AWESOME! You are such a fun mom to make those fun foods... I probably would have done the pumpkin pancakes and stopped there. But, you went all out! Good job- and I'm way jealous you went to SYTYCD. How DANG fun!

    ReplyDelete