Monday, November 29, 2010

Hunter's baptism

We are such a blessed family! Hunter has been a wonderful child. I am grateful that he instinctively knows right from wrong and that he tries to be good (most of the time). His simple testimony is amazing. He is such an example for our family. Funny how sometimes the child is the teacher. We should listen more often.

Hunter was baptized by his Daddy on November 6th, 2010. That is another blessing, to have a husband worthy to use his priesthood. I am very grateful for my family.

A wonderful lady in our ward made this program. It totally took me by surprise, I thought we were getting the white-2 page-picture of Jesus on the front (you know the one). She did an amazing job (thanks Melissa)!

Our little stud!

My handsome boys.

I may be prejudiced, but what a cute family!!!

It was a good day. Thanks Hunter for making such a great decision!

No comments:

Post a Comment