Friday, September 4, 2009

Comic relief from a toddler

Last night as I was making dinner (at 8pm, gasp, I know!) I said, "I am so hungry I am going to freakin die!". Alyssa then responds to me saying, "don't freakin die Mommy". I am once again thankful that I am not a swearer or I would be in a lot of trouble.
Another moment from the queen of funny...This may be too much info for some of you, but little Jackson sometimes needs a bit of help pooping. Well today Alyssa had her baby and was holding it's legs up in the air and telling it to PUSH! I think she may be a bit confused at how the world really works, oh well it makes for a great memory;).
P.S. Just for us to remember, "I yike Hunty, I yike Hunty!

1 comment:

  1. Alyssa is so hilarious! And I LOVE your new background, way cute!

    ReplyDelete