Friday, July 31, 2009

Half Full

So I was just looking around some other blogs and there is a "positive thing" going around today. I guess so we can remember all the wonderful things in our lives, rather than everything that is going wrong. This came at just the right time. I just sent the kids downstairs because they were annoying me, just one of those mornings.
I am going to start with Jared, he is absolutely without a doubt the best husband in the world. We are best friends and I am so thankful for that, he is the funniest person I know! He works so hard to provide for our needs and never complains about it being all on him, he is such a good example for the kids. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH! On top of being such an awesome husband he is also the greatest DAD in the world! Our kids adore him; Hunter follows his every move, Alyssa has starry eyes for him and Jackson just talks and talks to him (can't forget the endless smiles he gives to Daddy). Our children are so blessed!
Our kids...The reason we keep going and try our best in everything we do. I remember all I ever wanted to do was be a wife and mother, so how can I not be so grateful, I am living my dream. It is better than I ever imagined! The rough days are nothing compared to the great times. Hunter is the best kid, he is so great at being the big brother. He loves Alyssa and Jackson and always, well almost always has time to make them happy or play with them. Alyssa bring so much happiness into our home, (I think toddlers do that), she copies everything that Hunter does and loves to cuddle/smother Jackson. Jackson is our little gift from heaven right now. He loves everyone! He usually will smile at anyone and he always has a smile for Hunter, even if Hunter isn't even looking at him. I know that each of our children were meant to come into our family. It is great to know that even though we are not perfect as individuals, we are a perfect family unit.
I am grateful to have faith and a knowledge of Heavenly Father and Jesus. At times that is all that kept me going. What a wonderful gift to have a HF who loves me no matter what! I am thankful for family and friends who love and support us despite our faults. LIFE IS TOO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment