Sunday, May 31, 2009

Naughty Things



Hunter had some fun! Heidi decided she wanted to toilet paper Dad's truck. They also wrote some stuff on it, Hunter told me he drew a guy with pimple face, don't know where he gets that from:). Dad has got a motto, "I don't get even, I get ahead". Heidi should know better by now, we grew up with Dad's "getting ahead". Can't wait to see what happens.


Here we are making frames for the grandparents and she decided to make herself pretty. All I have to say is that I am grateful for washable markers. If this had happened when we were kids we would have been tie-dyed for days, maybe weeks.

I found Alyssa jumping in Jackson's crib one day (thank goodness he was not in it). We had another bed behind his crib and she would climb from that into the crib. This time I was trying to get ready and just letting Jackson cry when I found her in his crib making him feel better. Smothering him is what she does best.

No comments:

Post a Comment